Where Music & Dance Fall Face First Into The Internet

Thursday, June 18, 2009

The Fathers Of The Founding Fathers

Hank Green writes a great Father's Day song.



I Quit
Someone asked Jonathan Mann to write a song that he could use to quit his job. It's a great idea, and Jonathan Mann was up to the task.



You Will Be Loved
This is a very simple video, but great original song from YouTuber 'chestersee'.



Can I Have This Dance
2 of my favorite YouTubers, Jen Chung & Gabe Bondoc, team up to cover a "High School Musical" number.



Stuck In Limbo
A couple weeks ago I featured a number from a musical called "Double Digits" created by Abby Simons (songsfromahat on YouTube) & Nathan Kersey-Wilson. Here's another number from the musical, and it just makes me want to see the entire thing even more.



Autumn Leaves
Scott Bradlee is a sneak & a liar, but I don't care because he can burn up the piano keys.



Ragtime Blues
Andrew White (Guitar, Vocals) & Brendan Power (Harmonicas) team up for a great number.




Best Of The Rest:


1. MediocreFilms teamed up with the creators of Chad Vader to make a special Father's Day music video. CLICK HERE FOR Father's Day Hoedown!

2. I've posted a dozen different lip syncs of this song, but I somehow missed this one up until now. CLICK HERE FOR LOSERS: Hiphopopotamus VS Rhymenoceros

3. Here's part of Zack Kim's appearance on Starking (97th episode). CLICK HERE FOR Flight Of The Bumblebee

4. Here's the latest cover from YouTuber 'MissCarolinexoxo'. CLICK HERE FOR Turn Your Lights Down Low

5. I'm not really a big fan of Peter Coffin's latest video. CLICK HERE FOR Norweigan Black Metal Father's Day

6. YouTuber 'mz8o8gurl' does a cover a capella. CLICK HERE FOR Colors Everywhere

7. I LOVE fireworks, and I enjoy a good time lapse video from time to time. Here's what happens when you combine those 2 things. CLICK HERE FOR Santa Cruz Fireworks

No comments:

Post a Comment