Where Music & Dance Fall Face First Into The Internet

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Crazy Geun vs Krazy Kujo

This is a pretty sweet B-boy dance battle.



Simpsons Theme Acappella
If there was a group out there who focused on doing nothing but acappella versions of famous theme songs....they would make millions.



Nothing To Say
This is a great original song from YouTuber 'JeimusuJones', and I'm thrilled that he offered to do a song for Spintown.



Maybe Next Year
You may remember YouTuber 'blinktwice4y' because of the Mario Kart song he wrote. I recently discovered that he has a pretty strong following on YouTube now, and that he is sharing more original music.



Let's Stay Together
YouTuber 'TheGentleSurprise' covers an Al Green classic with his ukulele.



Halo
I just subscribed to YouTuber 'singindork88', and I have to admit that I was a little slow in discovering him.



Extreme Dancing
These 2 guys seem to be having a blast dancing around the living room.




Best Of The Rest:


1. Mr. Fantastic is doing what he does best in his latest video. CLICK HERE FOR Popping

2. An ownage montage that uses the perfect song for it's theme. CLICK HERE FOR Straight Boatin' On A Boat

3. I've posted a link to this Disney remix in the past, but this is a little different & a lot cooler. CLICK HERE FOR Alice In Wonderland

4. Here's the latest cover from Derek Cate. CLICK HERE FOR Apologize

5. Shaq vs Krispy Kreme doughnuts...who you got? CLICK HERE FOR Epic Battle Of Will Power

6. If you check the top videos on YouTube at the end of the week it seems like 25% of them are from this show. CLICK HERE FOR Jamie Pugh

7. Would you watch this television show that Jonathan Mann is pitching? I think I would... CLICK HERE FOR The Pitch

8. Here's the latest video from YouTuber 'isisip'. CLICK HERE FOR I Dream Of You (Sha La La Love Song)

9. I wish I could have the 12 seconds back I wasted on this... CLICK HERE FOR I Got A Fish

10. This is a montage of b-boys doing what they do. CLICK HERE FOR Highlights

No comments:

Post a Comment