Where Music & Dance Fall Face First Into The Internet

Monday, May 11, 2009

Bert & Ernie On A Boat

Spintown News:
I uploaded Pain For Laughs 21 onto Live Video.


Bert & Ernie On A Boat
I found a few Lonely Island parodys this weekend, this was probably my favorite.



Incredibad
A music video to go with The Lonely Island's song Incredibad, by YouTuber 'forrestfire101'.



No Words
AJ Rafael sang a song for Mother's Day.



Hit Song
Here's a cool original song from Tommy Knox.



Rhett & Link Live Highlights
This is from the Fairfield, Ohio concert I went to. The video was taken by the runners up in the contest Rhett & Link held.



Random Sidewalk Guy
Remember the "Good Example" music video brentalfloss made for me? Well here's the video of Floss meeting Random Sidewalk Guy.



Motherlover
Here's a funny Digital Short from SNL.




Best Of The Rest:


1. Here's a little background on the talent show Kollaboration. CLICK HERE FOR Kollaboration

2. I don't know who these people are, or what they're singing about, but I thought it was a cool music video. CLICK HERE FOR Coolness

3. YouTuber 'tonetta777' proves that he's the most disturbing man on YouTube...other than 'poledancefan' that is. CLICK HERE FOR Kinja Kinja

4. I didn't know the Zipster had a mother...learn something new every day I guess. CLICK HERE FOR M-O-T-H-E-R

5. This song by Jonathan Mann reminds me of an unfinished project I haven't worked on in awhile. CLICK HERE FOR Roll My Kroalnos Home

6. Brittany Nicole does a Jonas Brothers song. CLICK HERE FOR Paranoid

7. Here's the latest cover by Gabe Bondoc. CLICK HERE FOR The Way You Look Tonight

No comments:

Post a Comment