Where Music & Dance Fall Face First Into The Internet

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

2 Girls 1 Cup Rock Cover

Spintown News:
Go check out the songs from Round 1 of Song Fu 4. CLICK HERE FOR Fu-Ness I'll be listening to them to & from work Tuesday picking out my favorites.

2 Girls 1 Cup Rock Cover
Besides the reaction videos, this is the best thing that has come from that sick video being uploaded.



Part Of The List
Marie Digby does a Ne-Yo cover.



Gentlemen Don't
Gabe Bondoc sings an original song. FYI: Gabe is somewhat involved in an on going Spintown project...even though he doesn't know it yet.



What Are They Gonna Do?
I loved this song by Jonathan Mann, and it's about a subject that should concern us all.



Little Bribes
Ross Ching made a great unofficial music video for this Death Cab For Cutie's song.



Broken
This is a great song & video from Eg White.



Code Monkey Dance Montage
Emily (Code Monkey Dance Girl) Mark convinced Jonathan Coulton to include a montage of fans doing the Code Monkey Dance on his DVD. I sent in a video of myself doing about 1/3 of the dance so I could be included in the montage. Here's the finished video, right from the DVD. I know I look like a twit & I'm a terrible dancer by any standards, but it was fun. I'm the first & last person shown in the video, and I'm credited first. The entire DVD is incredible so go buy it, or buy some of JoCo's tracks by going to I-Tunes or his website HERE. You can see the original Code Monkey Dance & other great dances on Emily's YouTube channel HERE.




Best Of The Rest:


1. Warner Bros has released a new red band “preview” from the upcoming Todd Phillips‘ comedy The Hangover. It's scenes from the film, but not quite in the form of a traditional trailer, set to Mike Tyson singing a rendition of Phil Collin’s “In The Air Tonight”. CLICK HERE FOR In The Air Tonight

2. 'MrsAmandahBerkowski' has some issues. Why would anyone think this is a good idea? CLICK HERE FOR EarthQuake

3. YouTuber 'singindork888' does a Gary Jules cover. CLICK HERE FOR Mad World

4. Wow...here's another YouTuber that has some issues. CLICK HERE FOR More Issues

5. I love YouTube because otherwise I would have never heard of people like Andrew White. CLICK HERE FOR Walk In Light

6. I have a feeling you'll be seeing more of YouTuber 'kimtraaan' around here. *hint* CLICK HERE FOR Forever

7. Two Blokes, Two Ukes have been busy lately. New videos have been coming out, and they supplied me with a track for my next Pain For Laughs video. CLICK HERE FOR Hungry Heart

8. Here's an original song from YouTuber 'daniellesmagic'. CLICK HERE FOR The Forecast

9. This isn't a bad mashup video. CLICK HERE FOR Cookie Monster vs Ragga Twins

10. YouTuber 'adrianholovaty' just uploaded a solo acoustic guitar instrumental of a Billy Joel song. CLICK HERE FOR Uptown Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment