Where Music & Dance Fall Face First Into The Internet

Monday, May 25, 2009

Don't Stop Your Screaming

Spintown News:
I'm expecting to have a Song Fu 4: Round 1 review ready for you for the Tuesday blog post. Might take until Wednesday if I get busy, but I expect to finish in time for Tuesday.

Don't Stop Your Screaming
This is the second parody of this song that I've posted in the last 2 days.



Dick In A Box - Side By Side
Ever watch the viral video "Dick In A Box", and think it would be better if they were dressed up as furries? I didn't either, but someone did. CLICK HERE FOR The Furry Version Only



The CCC Anthem
This isn't my favorite Jonathan Mann song, but it's very interesting to listen to the song, then go watch him create the song. CLICK HERE FOR Creation Process



Pole Dance
YouTuber 'UsLaGirl' isn't a bad girl...she's just misunderstood.



Play Him Off, Keyboard Cat: True Hollywood Story
Let's learn a little more about one of our new favorite memes.



What Song is This? Part 4
Can you guess the song this guy is singing? Oh, and he's singing it backwards.



Boom Boom Pow
Asher Roth cover the Black Eyed Peas' Boom Boom Pow on BBC Radio 1's Live Lounge show on the 12th of May.




Best Of The Rest:


1. Let's get sensually specific tonight, baby. CLICK HERE FOR Anatomically Correct Slow Jam

2. It's time for my favorite highlights from the latest episode of Britains Got Talent. This kid has such quick movements...if he gets some real training, in the future he'll be amazing. CLICK HERE FOR Aidan Davis

3. I'm a huge Aerosmith fan, so the name helped this band out with me. Then the added surprize after the performance made it totally postworthy. CLICK HERE FOR Air-O-Smith

4. I thought this was going to be better then it was, but I did chuckle when they made Simon dance. CLICK HERE FOR Faces Of Disco

5. Walt must be pretty busy, but here's your first music lesson in over a month. CLICK HERE FOR Flavor Chords

6. Did you guys see Adam Lambert's duet with Susan Boyle? CLICK HERE FOR Supernews!

7. They're the soundtracks of our lives! Our shattered, devastating lives. CLICK HERE FOR Divorce Albums Of The 1980s

8. This is an original song from YouTuber 'kataandtheblaze'. It's not bad, but Hank Green's song 'I Know' is much better. CLICK HERE FOR I Know

9. Here's the most recent 'Inappropriate Soundtrack' video. CLICK HERE FOR Awakenings

10. Two Blokes, Two Ukes do a Flight Of The Conchords cover. CLICK HERE FOR Albi The Racist Dragon

No comments:

Post a Comment