Where Music & Dance Fall Face First Into The Internet

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Won't Even Start

David Choi teamed up with Wong Fu Productions to create David's first official music video. It also features another YouTuber I recently subscribed to. More from her in the BOTR section below.



Dueling Handjo
Guitarist vs handjoist....who you got?



Eclectic Method - The Tarantino Mixtape
This is one of the few times I've found Tarantino entertaining.



Prokofiev
Yuja Wang can really play the piano. She doesn't start playing until 2:50 into the video...just a heads up.



Stripper Pole
YouTuber 'UsLaGirl' is still one of my favorites.



The Climb
This is the 704th link/embed I've posted of this song...another 104 and it'll break the record set by the Jason Mraz song I'm Yours. Both great songs that I now hate.



This Is Us
Monique Macasaet, Lauren Dimapasoc & Anthony Esposo sing a Keyshia Cole song. I subscribed to their channel in hopes of more videos like this.




Best Of The Rest:


1. Michael Buckley gave a shout out to this YouTuber so I checked him out & ended up subscribing. CLICK HERE FOR More...And More...And More!

2. ijustine decided to do a Ghostbusters parody. CLICK HERE FOR Swine Busters

3. I love Kamikaze Comedy, and I would have featured this, but there just wasn't enough dancing. It's still worth your time though. CLICK HERE FOR Pole Dance Pranksters

4. It's been awhile since I posted some choreography by Moon. CLICK HERE FOR Just The Way I Want It

5. YouTuber 'LanaMcKissack' is the girl who was featured in the David Choi music video. Turns out that she can sing as well. CLICK HERE FOR You Are The One

6. I saw this video of YouTuber 'tonetta777' on POPTUB. It was pretty strange so I checked his profile to see if it was just 1 video, or if the guy was really this strange. The guy is really strange...matter of fact this video is actually tame compared to some of the other videos he has uploaded. CLICK HERE FOR Baby

7. Here's a clip from the YouTube Symphony Orchestra. CLICK HERE FOR Mason Bates

8. Rin On The Rox will be singing our National Anthem for some big event in the near future. CLICK HERE FOR National Anthem

9. Here's an original song from Jennifer (I wear too much make-up) Newberry. If you're a pretty girl, why cover it up? CLICK HERE FOR Fading From It All

10. This group of 16 year olds perform a lyrical routine choreographed by Shannon Mather. Dancers: (Elleni Avila, Desiree Borden, Jordan Casanova, Ashley Gonzales, Molly Long, Jasmine Mason, Sonia Sanchez & Shelby Yuen) CLICK HERE FOR With Or Without You

No comments:

Post a Comment