Where Music & Dance Fall Face First Into The Internet

Friday, May 29, 2009

Ice Cream Fight

Spintown News:
Brent Black sent me the final version of the song he wrote for me. Now I've got to get some pictures & clips together for the animator doing the music video...

Ice Cream Fight
DJ Goodwill shows us what it looks like in slow motion when a hot chick gets hit in the boobies by a scoop of ice cream. Boobies & ice cream...best combo ever...



Three Wolf Moon
If any of you are stumped as to what you should get me for Christmas....(XXL)



Eurovision Song Winners 2009
Catchy Little number from Norway that won this years Eurovision Song Contest by a Mile from any other Country



Fairytale
YouTuber 'singindork888' covers the Alexander Rybak song in the previous video.



Girls Rock A Giant Piano
This brings back memories of the movie 'Big'...still one of my all time favorite movies.



iPod Touch Commercial
Phillip Chbeeb & Moon put together this cool commercial featuring their tutting skills. By the way Phillip was on 'So You Think You Can Dance' tonight. You had better be watching the show if you're a dance fan. It's by far the best dance show on TV.



Floss Blues
Floss and JBoogie play the blues!




Best Of The Rest:


1. I started off the featured videos with hot chicks, so I think I'll start off the BOTR with another hot chick. CLICK HERE FOR Pole Dancer

2. Charlie should probably avoid a career in dance. CLICK HERE FOR Challenge: Hoedown Throwdown

3. Natalie should probably take the same advice I gave Charlie. CLICK HERE FOR Challenge: Hoedown Throwdown 2

4. Kata Hay performs one of my favorite Cyndi Lauper songs. CLICK HERE FOR Time After Time

5. Here's the latest video from David Choi. CLICK HERE FOR We're Trapped

6. Thia Megia made a wise choice by doing this Jeff Buckley song. CLICK HERE FOR Hallelujah

7. Can't say I'm supportive of the message, but this video has been hot lately. CLICK HERE FOR Sex With Ducks

No comments:

Post a Comment