Where Music & Dance Fall Face First Into The Internet

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Realistic Love Song

Spintown News:
Well it's finally here. You can now order the Jonathan Coulton live DVD online. I'm excited because I was told they would include a montage of fans dancing the Code Monkey dance. I sent in a video of myself doing the dance so I could be on the DVD. CLICK HERE FOR More Details

Realistic Love Song
YouTuber 'SuperSecretProject' uploaded a video that I promise will make you lol...multiple times.



Jake And Amir
Amir cracks me up in almost every episode of this web series. I love it when there's an episode that I can feature here.



Preshow
I already linked to these next 2 videos, but I had a couple people ask where to find them. Apparently not everyone reads the Spintown News section. So I decided to feature the entire Rhett & Link Concert that was recently held in Fairfield, Ohio.



Show
This is the second half the the concert.



Janeane Garafalo Naked
Don't worry, Janeane Garafalo is never shown naked in this video.



Skullcrusher Mountain
Acappella group Larger Rhythms does a great job with this Jonathan Coulton song.



Imbeciles
I liked this original song by YouTuber 'coomadoug'.




Best Of The Rest:

I Can Haz No Extraz.

No comments:

Post a Comment