Where Music & Dance Fall Face First Into The Internet

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Rhythmic Gymnastic - Ball

I saw this clip in my KNH 245 class. Pretty freaking amazing...



Don't Hassle The 'Hoff
This is the first of 3 videos today featuring actors who have become living memes.



The Chuck Norris Song
This song almost kicks as much butt as Chuck himself.



Mr. T Sings
Mr. T sings about being tough, what else.



Best Of The Rest:

1. Not as good as the above Chuck Norris video, but not bad. CLICK HERE FOR The Chuck Norris Rap

2. I used to think Mr. T could do know wrong, but this music video proves me wrong. CLICK HERE FOR Mr. T Fail

3. I saw this capture posted on Digg, and thought it would make you guys laugh. CLICK HERE FOR This Is Why I Love Digg

4. Watching Usher dance along with Gene Kelly is kind of cool, but Usher still isn't as good. CLICK HERE FOR Dance Mashup

5. I had completely forgotten about this song, but now I remember singing it as a kid. CLICK HERE FOR The Diarrhea Song

6. 2 Live Crew + Phil Donahue = Fail. CLICK HERE FOR Demographic Fail

7. I bet you thought I would forget to post some booty today... CLICK HERE FOR Booty

1 comment:

  1. Love the Mr. T video. The guy is a legend.

    I just got him on my GPS as a voice from Navtones, or Nav-tones, Something like that. Who better then Mr. T saying "Turn left fool!"

    Nice page, I enjoyed all the clips!

    ReplyDelete