Where Music & Dance Fall Face First Into The Internet

Friday, February 6, 2009

Bale Out

Spintown News:
Yet another rushed post, but honestly I think I'm doing pretty good considering I'm going to college for a 2nd time, working & currently taking Saturday classes for work. CPR training this weekend...yippy...

Bale Out
Everyone has heard about the Christian Bale blow up. Here's a really good remix of the audio from RevoLucian. I just hope Mr. Bale has a terrible accident on set, that causes him to have his jaw wired shut for awhile. He's a total jerk.



Miley Cyrus... It's ON!
Venetian Princess is in a tough battle with Miley, for the #1 female spot on YouTube. Miley seems like she's going to turn into another hollywood teen whore, so I'm cheering for the Princess.



Lolcats Song
From the people who brought us the classic, 'We Are The Moon'....



Won't Even Start
I enjoyed this David Choi original.



Best Of The Rest:

1. devilishlypure uploaded a couple more Harry Potter themed songs. I'm not really into Harry Potter, but I thought you might like them. CLICK HERE FOR Post-Potter Depression

2. Here's her second original song that she recently uploaded. CLICK HERE FOR I'm Going To Hogwarts

3. I like Julia Nunes & Wade Johnston, but there's a rule people should abide by when it comes to songs Dean Martin has covered. Don't do them, you can never compete with Dino. CLICK HERE FOR Baby It's Cold Outside

4. I'm linking to this because when I saw the clip on 'The Digg Reel' it brought back fond memories of watching 'Fraggle Rock'. CLICK HERE FOR Yes We Can

5. This is a 1980's Wendy's training video. All jobs should come with an 80's rap/training video. CLICK HERE FOR Training Rap

6. I don't know about you, but I'd never steal something online. :D CLICK HERE FOR Don't Copy That Floppy

7. No booty dance today, but I do have a hot chick on a stripper pole for you. CLICK HERE FOR Stripper Pole

No comments:

Post a Comment