Where Music & Dance Fall Face First Into The Internet

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

If I Were A Girl

Spintown News:
In the BOTR I featured all Dean Martin videos. If you like Dino thank me later. If you don't like Dino, what the hell is wrong with you?

If I Were A Girl (Beyonce Parody)
Dave Days did a great job with his most recent parody.



Cat Yawning
I would love to have any of the songs ParryGripp has on his channel as my ring tone.



Human (The Killers)
This is a really good violin/piano cover of the song.



Elvis vs Dean Martin
This guy does a good impersonation of 2 of my favorite singers.



Best Of The Rest:

1. Your Cheatin' Heart

2. Sometimes I'm Happy (with Jerry Lewis)

3. Marshmallow World

4. When The Red, Red Robin

5. Turn The World Around

6. For The Good Times/Make The World Go Away

7. Just In Time (with Judy Holliday)

No comments:

Post a Comment