Where Music & Dance Fall Face First Into The Internet

Monday, February 2, 2009

Fresh Prince Theme: Gangsta Version

Spintown News:
Well 1 month down, and I've managed to post every day so far this year. I'm not going to promise a post a day for a full year or anything, but I think I'm off to a good start.

I don't think I would have liked the Fresh Prince as much with this theme.



Her Morning Elegance
Just another music video I thought was really cool.



Mean Kitty Parody
Nalts, Peter Coffin & Zack Scott put together a cool parody.



Pop Waffle: Vol. 25
My girl Jennifer Love Hewitt gets a mention at the end.



Best Of The Rest:

1. I'll give you todays booty first, as long as you promise to watch the other videos to. CLICK HERE FOR Black Booty

2. Someone wrote a song about Nalts, and Nalts posted it in this video. CLICK HERE FOR Next Chevy Chase?

3. Everyone has already seen the 'Thriller' & 'Baby Got Back' wedding dances...well here's another one. CLICK HERE FOR Wedding Dance

4. Old, simple, but still cool. One of my favorite internet videos ever. CLICK HERE FOR Crocodile Roll

5. Here's a link to the full song used in the above video. CLICK HERE FOR Chip Da Ripper

6. Here's a cool music video from a few years back, by No More Kings. CLICK HERE FOR Sweep The Leg

7. Henrietta & Merna could have been big...all they needed was talent. CLICK HERE FOR Go Tell It On The Mountain

No comments:

Post a Comment