Where Music & Dance Fall Face First Into The Internet

Friday, February 20, 2009

Drinking With Bob

I Don't Like rNb...
This is one of my favorite YouTubers, that I haven't had a chance to feature since he doesn't have a music or dance related channel. Meet Bob.



Lost Before (The War)
Tommy Knox with another great song.



Kitchen Fork
Jack Conte recently uploaded a new VideoSong.



Yatta
This is an old internet classic that I recently ran across again.



Best Of The Rest:

1. Here's another Yatta related video. CLICK HERE FOR Video Edit

2. Apparently I'm not the only YouTuber who hates Miley Cyrus. CLICK HERE FOR I Like Normal Girls On Top!

3. No I don't know what a 'weeaboo' is, or why this chick made this video. But I do think I know why there's food shortages in Darfur. CLICK HERE FOR Fat Weeaboo Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment