Where Music & Dance Fall Face First Into The Internet

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Guitar: Bumble

Spintown News:
I've got a Song Fu update for you. The voting for the first round is over, and here are the top vote getters:

Molly Lewis - "I Pity The (Song) Fu" (51%, 649 Votes)
Crabbydad - "Happy (H.A.P.P.Y.)" (23%, 298 Votes)
Hank Green - "The Deep Sea Anglerfish" (22%, 281 Votes)
Mike Lombardo - "Caroline" (18%, 224 Votes)
Joe "Covenant" Lamb - "What Makes You Feel Happy" (16%, 205 Votes)
Jarrett Heather - "One Little Happy Thought" (12%, 152 Votes)
Jeff MacDougall - "The Bop Bop Song" (12%, 147 Votes)
Jutze Schult - "A Mallful Of Brains" (8%, 106 Votes)
"BucketHat" Bobby Matheson - "You Gotta Smile" (8%, 106 Votes)

So if you remember who I said I voted for, you'll know I was pretty much in the majority with all my picks. The 2nd round has already started, and the challenge for round 2 is:

Write a song containing *exactly* 10 unique words (this includes words such as a, and, the, etc.). You can repeat the words you choose as few or as many times as you want, but the sum total of the unique words can not be less than or more than 10.. You can write on any topic and in any style. Your song must run no shorter than 1 minute 15 seconds.

It should be interesting to see what these talented people come up with. To learn more about the Song Fu songwriting tournament CLICK HERE.

Guitar: Bumble
This is from the guy who did the 'Guitar: Impossible' video I featured awhile back. The time this must have took to put together is insane.



Our Song
I thought this David Choi song was sort of sweet.



Ducktales Is Awesome
If you put a hot chick doing a web cam dance in the video, and take out the dude it his underwear it could possibly be the greatest video ever made. As it is it's probably one of the strangest.



Jesus Is My Friend
This is another internet classic, that I came across yet again. It may be old, but still funny.



Best Of The Rest:

1. Time for 'Your Weekly Music Lesson With Walt'. CLICK HERE FOR Solfege Ascending & Descending!

2. 'mattrach' is still one of the best rockers on YouTube. CLICK HERE FOR Drums & Bass

3. I just subscribed to this Jennifer Newberry chick, I still don't know much about her. CLICK HERE FOR Love Story

No comments:

Post a Comment