Where Music & Dance Fall Face First Into The Internet

Friday, February 13, 2009

'Friends' A Cappella

Spintown News:
Only 1 feature today, but the BOTR is full. Got some good news from Brent Black yesterday. He finished the final demo for the song I won on E-bay. I listened to it, and I think it's funny. Can't wait for the final version & the video. I sent him some pictures of myself, but frankly a face like mine is meant for blogging not vlogging. I don't know what he'll end up using, and I need to send him a few more pictures yet, but I can't wait for the final product.

'Friends' A Cappella
Corey Vidal covers a Flight Of The Conchords song.



Best Of The Rest:

1. I just saw this Dean Martin tribute video up on YouTube, and had to post it. CLICK HERE FOR Dino

2. Julia Nunes covers one of my favorite Nat King Cole songs. CLICK HERE FOR L-O-V-E

3. This is cool, but there's no way I would let my kid play the drums. It would drive me insane. CLICK HERE FOR 2 Year Old Drummer

4. David Choi covers Katy Perry. CLICK HERE FOR Thinking Of You

5. Kids singing really badly about videogames. CLICK HERE FOR Video Games

6. I clicked a link to this thinking I was getting the theme song from 'Disney's Adverntures Of The Gummi Bears'. CLICK HERE FOR The Gummy Bear Song

7. I found a really hot video of an elmo chick shaking her money makers, but I thought you would like this better. :p CLICK HERE FOR Elmo's Song

No comments:

Post a Comment