Where Music & Dance Fall Face First Into The Internet

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

BOOMBOX

Spintown News:
YouTube may be down for maintenance at the moment, but yours truly was prepared. I had this all typed up last night, because I knew I'd be slammed with work the next couple days. Yeah, that's right...I gots mad bloggin' skills.

BOOMBOX
This video by Ely Kim could very well be the next Evolution Of Dance or Where The Hell Is Matt. Thanks to Kevin Rose of Digg for pointing this out to me.



Little Things
Pomplamoose shows why they're Spintown All-Stars.



If I Were A Bro
I really hated the original version of this song, but this is a little better.



Everything Is Broken
Tommy Knox rocks again. He has a new CD out you can buy as well.



Best Of The Rest:

1. I hope Octo-Mom gets hit by a bus, and her kids go into foster homes...for their sake. CLICK HERE FOR Octo-Mom Song

2. It's time for 'Your Weekly Music Lesson With Walt'. CLICK HERE FOR Notes From Piano To Guitar Intro

3. How did I miss this during the election? CLICK HERE FOR McCain & Palin's Crazy Indian Dancefest

4. Everyone's favorite bad singer is back, but unfortunately there's no video to go along with the audio this time. CLICK HERE FOR Tina

5. Peter Coffin makes fun of 'Hairy Ice'. CLICK HERE FOR Joaquin Is Acting

6. The video quality sucks, but I did see a couple cool moves from this B-Boy that I don't know if I've seen before. CLICK HERE FOR Breakdancer

7. Whenever I can't find something to post, it's good to know I can just type "Mario Music" into YouTube. CLICK HERE FOR Pavani

No comments:

Post a Comment