Where Music & Dance Fall Face First Into The Internet

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Kitten War

Never turn your back on a kitten...anything that cute has to be evil.



Excessive Celebration Fail
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha.....is that a good enough description?



Lil Kid On Drugs
Someone call the Department of Family and Children Services, mommy left her crack pipe out where the kids could find it again.



Flying Without Wings
A great lyrical duet by a couple 13 year olds.



Best Of The Rest:

1. A great mash up of Snow White. CLICK HERE FOR Dwarfed Punk

2. It's time for another music lesson with Walt Ribeiro. CLICK HERE FOR Parts To The Guitar

3. YouTuber 'jun626' gives us another great Led Zeppelin cover. CLICK HERE FOR The Ocean

4. What's that? You want another Dean Martin clip? Well even if you don't, you're getting one. You must learn to love Dino if you want to visit Spintown. I will admit I don't like this particular song much...I'll do better next time. CLICK HERE FOR Tips Of My Fingers

5. I normally post my favorite songs from each round of Song Fu all at once. I'm going out on a limb, and saying this won't make my top picks this round. I still love you Molly, but this just didn't cut it for me this round. CLICK HERE FOR Peep Fight My top picks for Song Fu 3 R2 will be coming as soon as the entries are all posted.

6. I've posted a video of Lauren Fairweather singing this original song before, but this is from her own channel. The other video wasn't, and the quality is better in this one. CLICK HERE FOR The Snog Song

7. I can't let you go with just a so so song from Dino, so here's a song I like a lot better. CLICK HERE FOR Hominy Grits

No comments:

Post a Comment