Where Music & Dance Fall Face First Into The Internet

Monday, May 3, 2010

Spintown 10 With Meghan Tonjes

I'm calling in lazy today. I didn't update any of the other pages, but I did make a quick video for YouTube today. It's really just filler to remind my YouTube subscribers that I'm alive. When I'm between projects sometimes they begin to wonder. I would have posted Mike Lombardo's "Spintown 10"...but he hasn't sent me the final version yet. *hint/reminder* :p

You may think there's no wrong or right answers when you're being asked an opinion, but you would be wrong. Find out Meghan's Spintown Score, and figure your own out as well. Then tell me how many you got right in the comments.

Meghan's YouTube Channel --> HERE

Meghan On Twitter --> @meghantonjes

Buy her music -->

No comments:

Post a Comment