Where Music & Dance Fall Face First Into The Internet

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Song Fight Review: Down For A While

The last challenge over at Song Fight was titled "Ease Your Storm", and I predicted that Herbitis billahhweetig would win. I was wrong yet again, and The New Original Titans of Song Fight got the win. I had them ranked 3rd I think, and they did produce a solid tune. There's a whole new batch of songs over at Song Fight, so I suggest you go pick your favorite songs for the current round. My picks are listed below:

Voted For:
(Right Click "Save As" on the artist's name for a MP3 of their entry.)

Jeremy Dean - Simple, well sung & recorded, and just plain purdy. This fight should be declared a no contest, because this was far & away the best entry. Well done sir.

Nobody, et al. - I'd like this a lot more if it was recorded better, but it sounds like a solid song. Just sounds like a rough draft & not a finished tune. I'd love to hear this re-recorded.

Steve Durand - I like all the references to other songs, and overall I enjoyed the track. Much like your last entry, I don't really think you've got the voice for the song though. I know that everyone can't be Frank Sinatra, but it just doesn't seem to fit you personally. You still deserve some props for a good song though.

Not Too Bad:
(To download these songs head over to Song Fight)

Heavenly Androgyne - I didn't hate this song, which is more then I can say for MOST this round. It was kinda bland, but it didn't annoy me. In this particular round, that's enough to get a mention unfortunately.

Side Notes:
- Another weak fight, probably do to a lot of the Song Fighters being busy with Nur Ein.

No comments:

Post a Comment