Where Music & Dance Fall Face First Into The Internet

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

YouTube Treasure Hunt #20

The time has come for me to once again dig through YouTube to find unknown YouTubers with talent. So I typed the words "Original Song" into the search bar, set it for today...and apparently YouTube thought I typed "Original Sin". I say this because I must have done something horrible for YouTube to have put my ears through the hell they went through on this search. Honestly I did this 3 or 4 times over the course of a couple weeks until I found enough talent for today's blog, and in all probably spent 2 hours listening time. I should be getting paid for this shit...but I did manage to strike gold a few times.

As you know I only feature 7 people each time I do these hunts. Sometimes I'll end up finding more than 7 people though. So over the next 5 days I'm going to feature 1 person each day that did not make the cut, but who I thought had potential. I'll include that 1 person with the daily post on the "Songs Of The Day" page...starting TODAY.

As for the people who did make the cut...well I think it's a pretty good batch this time. So please give these 7 original songs a listen, and if you like what you hear go subscribe to the artist on YouTube.

Hey Lucy by Andrew Redford (203 subs)


AndrewRedfordMusic & @AndrewRedford

Not There Yet by Tessa Smith & Gavin McGrath (6 subs)
@MrCraigBevan actually tipped me off about this young lady.

TessaSmithVocals & @TessaSmith

Unstoppable by Patrick Connolly (0 subs)

Pianoman42992

The Canary's Song by xMaxie77 (1,455 subs)

xMaxie77

Lovesick Gone Crazy by Natalie Marie (968 subs)

NatalieMarie1230 & @natmarie1230

Kyle's Song: Take Me To The Rain by Emma Petts & Hunter Smith (13 subs)

djp112656

You've Got A Girl by MarĂ­a Centeno (1 sub)

MariaDcc10

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for finding and featuring me! Very kind. :)

    Tessa x


    (www.tessasmith.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the feature!
    Loving this blog :)

    xMaxie77

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you liked the video, I'll try and get some more up soon!
    Great blog, for sure!

    Patrick

    ReplyDelete