Where Music & Dance Fall Face First Into The Internet

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Spintown Radio

Alright, I've been thinking about this for awhile, but I've been too lazy to actually do it. I'm thinking about doing a monthly U-Stream broadcast in which I play some of my favorite songs from that month. The music would include stuff from songwriting contests (Song Fight, Nur Ein, SpinTunes, etc...), music videos I feature on the blog, original songs from YouTube (+ covers) & other stuff I happen to stumble onto online.

What you won't hear:
1. Lady Gaga or Kanye West
2. Most things you hear on radio.

If you are interested, in what would probably be a 1-2 hour broadcast at the end of each month...let me know. No point in broadcasting if nobody is going to be there after all. I could start this month, but it'll probably start next month. I won't set a date yet, but I would like to try to set a schedule eventually. Like the last Monday of each month or something.

So yeah...let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment