Where Music & Dance Fall Face First Into The Internet

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Nur Ein 5: Round 7 Results

Boop Boop is the champion of Nur Ein 5! Congrats to him, he earned it. Berkeley Social Scene was the final group eliminated, but they were equally awesome in this Nur Ein. This was the most fun I've ever had following a song writing contest. I'm ready for next year already. I'll probably do a Nur Ein 5 wrap up blog in the near future, picking my top 10 songs & favorite competitor. Well done Niveous, and good work judges. NUR EIN!

Round 7 Review
Round 6 Review & Results
Round 5 Review & Results
Round 4 Review & Results
Round 3 Review & Results
Round 2 Review & Results
Round 1 Review & Results
Round 0 Review & Results

Reminder: I have nothing to do with NUR EIN...I'm just a fan.

No comments:

Post a Comment