Where Music & Dance Fall Face First Into The Internet

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Song Fight Review: Dana Wears Dresses

The last challenge over at Song Fight was titled "Jewel Of India", and I predicted that Dan The Man Band would win. Well I was wrong again, and Torrentz got the win. Torrentz was ranked 3rd on my list, but it was a well deserved victory. There's a whole new batch of songs over at Song Fight, so I suggest you go pick your favorite songs for the current round. My picks are listed below:

Voted For:
(Right Click "Save As" on the artist's name for a MP3 of their entry.)

1. Flvxxvm Florvm - Ah, this can serve as an anthem for everyone who doesn't like big butts. Funny, fun & right up my alley.

2. Todd McHatton - You ass, I think this song gave me a speech impediment. I can't decide if it's annoying or catchy, but since I keep listening to the damn thing, I'll go with catchy. I should be used to your entries having a never ending loop, but those definately still annoy me. I seem to be pretty harsh with you considering I liked your entry? Maybe it's because I've lost the ability to say anything with multiple syllables out loud.

Not Too Bad:
(To download these songs head over to Song Fight)

Seamus - It's not bad, but the slow pace an lack of much music had me struggling to stay interested. I did enjoy your performance, but this isn't in my wheelhouse as a listener.

Jeremy Dean - Well the direction you went didn't really interest me much, but the music was keeping me into the song. When you started the poetry reading the only thing keeping me interested went away.

No comments:

Post a Comment