Where Music & Dance Fall Face First Into The Internet

Friday, November 20, 2009

WTF

Spintown News:
We've gone a few days without a 'normal' blog post here. I did a Song Fu review blog & posted a Frank Bell themed blog over the past 2 days. So to get back on track I've got a great blog for today.

OK Go: The Making Of "WTF" Music Video
If you haven't seen this music video, you should definately check it out HERE.


Generative Music
This was an interesting episode of Rocketboom.


Lady Gaga vs. Christopher Walken vs. Cartman
This is definately one of the top remixes I've heard all year...top 3 hands down.


Abby Never
I originally posted this Mike Lombardo (TMA co-founder) VideoSong with my Song Fu R1 review. However a couple more Song Fu videos were posted shortly after so I took it down & added the Song Fu videos. So I had to repost this since it's probably my favorite song that he's written.


Me And My Dick Act 1 Part 1
I you enjoyed this first video as much as I did, you'll click HERE to see the whole musical.


Girl Murders National Anthem
...and it was not a quick painless death either...

No comments:

Post a Comment