Where Music & Dance Fall Face First Into The Internet

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Star Wars A Cappella Tribute

Spintown News:
Sorry I didn't get to the Song Fight review yet, but I promise it'll get done this weekend.

Star Wars A Cappella Tribute
This marimba tribute by Maikel van den Boomen is for the 1 year anniversary of THIS video.


Auto-Tuned Billy Mays Tribute
This is the best Billy Mays tribute I've seen so far.

Make My Day
I enjoyed this music video by Common. It was made for Current TV, for a music video contest. This was the winning video made by a group of fans.

Happy Songs
I really wish Happy Slip would sing on her channel more often.


The Fallout
Nathan Wills recently got to visit his buddy Cory from SMP Films. Since I like Nathan's music, I figured I'd feature this little skit he got to be in while visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment