Where Music & Dance Fall Face First Into The Internet

Saturday, November 21, 2009

For Orchestra 20: Code Monkey

Spintown News:
The 2nd round challenge for Song Fu 5 has been announced HERE. You can still vote on your favorite 1st round song for another day or so. Currently TMA's own Joe "Covenant" Lamb is in the lead...with a couple other TMA members in the top 5. w00t!

"That’s right - a song about a number. It can be any number, and it can be describing or representing anything. The number you choose will be the title of your song. The song can be in any style you’d like. Your song must run no shorter than 1 minute."
If you aren't following Walt Ribeiro's "For Orchestra" project you should be. If you listen to THIS recent "Code Monkey" cover, you'll probably become a Walt Ribeiro fan in less then 30 seconds.

Pink Glove Dance
"Our employees put together this video to generate breast cancer awareness throughout our hospital system." - YT Video Description


2 Year Old Touched By Michael Jackson
And not in the creepy way you're probably thinking after reading that title...you pervert. This video actually made me tear up a little. MJ released a number of songs that really moved me when they first came out, and knowing those days are gone for good is saddening. Watching this kids reaction will make you smile in the end, but if you're a fan like me, you'll be a little sad as well.

I Wanna Sex You Up: The Literal Video Version
@SeanieMic sent me this "Literal Music Video" that he did. It's not my favorite, but it's not bad either. If you want to learn more about "Literal Music Videos" CLICK HERE to see my interview with the guy who created the first.

Rest This Heart
I found a new YouTuber I really like. This is a good song & video, and I plan on posting more from Lana in the future.

Dances With Wolves: Inappropriate Soundtracks
These always make me smile.

Shop Theme
I'm a bigger fan of these videos then an actual fan of Ocarina Of Time....that's where this song is from...

1 comment:

  1. I just discovered Lana in a collab video she did with Seeso. It was amazing. She is the genuine article, that's for sure.

    ReplyDelete