Where Music & Dance Fall Face First Into The Internet

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Song Fight Review: She Already Knows

The last challenge over at Song Fight was titled "Welcome Home Frank", and I predicted that TV's Kyle would win. Or at least that was my favorite entry. Well I was wrong, and Erin K & Tash got the win...again. Last week they won with, what I considered, a subpar song. This time I enjoyed their song, and actually had them ranked at #4. There's a whole new batch of songs over at Song Fight, so I suggest you go pick your favorite song for the current round. My picks are listed below:

Voted For:
(Right Click "Save As" on the artist's name for a MP3 of their entry.)

efemjay

Christopher Cogott

Don't Tell Betsy

Gooey Caramel Centaur

Not Too Bad: Barely Adequate - Signboy featuring Realist

No comments:

Post a Comment