Where Music & Dance Fall Face First Into The Internet

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Shut Up And F*#k Me!

So far I've been very disappointed with the videos coming from "The Station" on YouTube. But this music video from Liam Kyle Sullivan is a step in the right direction.


1234
YouTuber "daiyel" does a great job covering this Plain White T's song.


Hot Chicks Love The Top Gun Song
Well I don't think this guy is going to get lucky with this approach, but it'll definately make an impression.

Bucket Of Shit
rathergoodstuff often posts some rathernastystuff on YouTube.


There's No Buisness Like Show Buisness
I watched this movie last night for the first time in years. I remember it being good, but I had forgot how good. This is probably one of my top 10 movie musicals ever. Since it's another slow day, I thought I'd post multiple numbers from the movie. You can watch the movie trailer HERE.
1. There's No Buisness Like Show Buisness - Ethel Merman
2. Alexander's Ragtime Band - Ethel Merman, Dan Dailey, Donald O'Connor, Mitzi Gaynor & Johnnie Ray
3. A Man Chases A Girl Until She Catches Him - Donald O'Connor
4. Lazy - Marilyn Monroe with Donald O'Connor & Mitzi Gaynor
5. Heatwave - Marilyn Monroe


No comments:

Post a Comment