Where Music & Dance Fall Face First Into The Internet

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Cornbread And Butterbeans

Spintown News:
You may or may not know that I'm starting a new YouTube series called "Spintown Interviews...". I was going to wait until all 10 videos for the first "season" were done before uploading any of them, then just upload 1 a week. I'm going to upload 1 episode in advance so people can see what the interviews will be like. So there will be a larger period between the first 2 videos. Anyways the first episode is ready to upload except for 1 stupid mistake I made while editing. I should be able to have my animator fix it Tuesday. (That's you Bobby if you don't mind? :D ) So hopefully it'll be the first feature in the Wednesday blog. I was going to post it tonight, but my stupidity got in the way. I promise the guy has done some really cool stuff online, you'll enjoy his work, and hopefully the new series as well.

Oh, and Ken Plume announced Song Fu 5 will be launching sometime this week on Twitter. CLICK HERE FOR The Tweet

Cornbread And Butterbeans
TheGentleSurprise uploaded a great cover yesterday. I wish he cranked out more videos, but when he does get around to it, they're usually gems.


Fireflies
I love this Owl City song, and David Choi made a great video to go along with it. There's a free MP3 HERE


I Gotta Feeling (ASL Cover)
Fellow "Too Much Awesome" member Stephen Torrence, along with his friend Shawn Brackett, covered a Black Eyed Peas song.


(If You're Wondering If I Want You To) I Want You To
I almost always love Weezer music videos, and this one is no exception to that rule. CLICK HERE for an acoustic version featuring Sara Bareilles.


Stay
Kelly Rose recently took on this Lisa Loeb cover. CLICK HERE FOR Free MP3

To Lon Harris Who Called Me Creepy
Lon is apparently more of a douchebag then I had thought. But at least Jonathan doesn't have to have a nice set of tits next to him to get people to watch. No offense meant to Shira Lazar....call me honey.

No comments:

Post a Comment