Where Music & Dance Fall Face First Into The Internet

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Bat Fight

Spintown News:
Some clips from the Michael Jackson movie "This Is It" have been popping up on YouTube. You can find a number of them on THIS channel. Here's a couple examples:
1. Man In The Mirror
2. Smooth Criminal


Bat Fight
Will Ferrell made a really funny music video recently, and you can get an audio download HERE.


Beach Flash Mob
Every time I see one of these videos I get mad that I couldn't be in it.


South Park Remix
Eric Cartman featuring Kenny & Kyle cover the Lady Gaga song "Poker Face".


Jennifer Love Hewitt Pole Dance
I love everything about JLH. I've watched everything she's done since she was little & on "Kids Incorporated". When "Ghost Whisperer" started I couldn't get into it, but this is going to force me to give it a second look.


Sittin On Tha Toilet
So this is how you go viral on YouTube?


Bigger
Tina is back to making bad music videos on YouTube.

1 comment:

  1. The global flash mob community meets up on http://www.flashmob.tv . Flashmobbers from all over the world get the opportunity to register their events, search for events, post videos, find videos from other flash mob events and much more.The website flashmob.tv is multilingual. The database is international/ global.

    ReplyDelete