Where Music & Dance Fall Face First Into The Internet

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Looping Around The House

Making music out of everyday items & sounds...there's been so many of these videos lately.


Let's Talk About Sext
My parents were too uncomfortable to really ever give me "The Talk". I don't think they could have brought up this topic either.


Household Jam Session
The MysteryGuitarMan & DeStorm teamed up for a cool collab.


Speidi Free
The Venetian Princess uploaded a parody of the Britney Spears song "3" yesterday.


Bad Romance
Well it looks like The Shures have changed their minds about the whole interview thing. Last few attempts at contacting them I got no response. They may be backing out of the interview, but I still like their music & videos. Enjoy their recent Lady Gaga cover.

The Sexy Pilgrim
If only history classes were this entertaining.

No comments:

Post a Comment