Where Music & Dance Fall Face First Into The Internet

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Song Fight Review: Your New Dress

The last challenge over at Song Fight was titled "She Already Knows", and I predicted that efemjay would win. Or at least that was my favorite entry. Well I was wrong, and Don't Tell Betsy got the win. I had it ranked 3rd, and it was a good track. There's a whole new batch of songs over at Song Fight, so I suggest you go pick your favorite song for the current round. My picks are listed below:

Voted For:
(Right Click "Save As" on the artist's name for a MP3 of their entry.)

MENBAH!

efemjay

Paco del Stinko

Don't Tell Betsy

Honestly there was a lot of crap entered for this round. I listened to about 20 songs that may have done damage to my ears.

No comments:

Post a Comment