Where Music & Dance Fall Face First Into The Internet

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Monologue Song (La La La)

SNL isn't what it used to be, but I laughed pretty hard at Taylor Swift's monologue last Saturday.


Today's The Day
Inverse T. Clown (TMA member) wrote a great song that Edric Haleen (TMA member) decided to do a cover of. It turned out great, and after watching you'll have to agree that it's Too Much Awesome.


Do You Wanna Date My Avatar
"Truman State University's co-ed a cappella group, Sweet Nothings, performing Do You Wanna Date My Avatar from The Guild at A Cappella Fest 2009. Solo by Lisa Holmes." - YT video description

Lin-Manuel Raps For The President
I'm all for edutainment done right, and this is a good example.

Glottal Opera
This video is kind of gross. Somehow someone video taped 4 people's larynx openings singing opera.

Ten Thousand Bedrooms
It's a slow day, so I'm including a couple clips from a Dean Martin movie I watched a few days ago. The movie wasn't great, but Dean Martin is by far my favorite singer of all time. Click HERE to watch the original trailer for the 1957 movie starring Dean Martin & Anna Maria Alberghetti.
1. Dean Martin - You I Love
2. Dean Martin - Only Trust Your Heart

No comments:

Post a Comment