Where Music & Dance Fall Face First Into The Internet

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Wizard Rap Battle

Spintown News:
I know I haven't updated for a couple days, but that's because YouTube is acting a bit funny. I subscribe to over 400 channels, but I'm only getting updates from about 1/5 of them. I don't know if it's just buggy because of the new design YouTube is working on, or if it's something else. I might be missing even more updates in the near future.

Wizard Rap Battle
"Harry Potter vs. Voldemort in an epic rap battle to determine who is the ultimate wizard!"


State Of Shock
Ponceman & The Sap put together a cool Michael Jackson tribute.

Big Fish Tank
This is an incredible video that was shot in 1 take "at the Okinawa Churaumi Aquarium in Japan. The main tank called the 'Kuroshio Sea' holds 7,500-cubic meters (1,981,290 gallons) of water and features the world's second largest acrylic glass panel, measuring 8.2 meters by 22.5 meters with a thickness of 60 centimeters. Whale sharks and manta rays are kept amongst many other fish species in the main tank. The music is "Please Don't Go" by Barcelona." This is the most beautiful video I've seen on YouTube to date...you have to watch it in HD.

Can't
This song was written & recorded by Alan Lastufka & Tom Milsom.

Coder Girl
Geeky girls rock. Give me a girl that can write HTML, and I'm a happy man.

There's Always An A-Hole On The Internet
The title of this song is 100% right. YouTube comments just seem to get meaner & meaner for instance.

YouTrax 22
This time YouTrax features The Shures & pays tribute to Michael Jackson.

No comments:

Post a Comment