Where Music & Dance Fall Face First Into The Internet

Sunday, July 12, 2009

United Airlines Breaks Guitars

"In the spring of 2008, Sons of Maxwell were traveling to Nebraska for a one-week tour and my Taylor guitar was witnessed being thrown by United Airlines baggage handlers in Chicago. I discovered later that the $3500 guitar was severely damaged. They didnt deny the experience occurred but for nine months the various people I communicated with put the responsibility for dealing with the damage on everyone other than themselves and finally said they would do nothing to compensate me for my loss. So I promised the last person to finally say no to compensation (Ms. Irlweg) that I would write and produce three songs about my experience with United Airlines and make videos for each to be viewed online by anyone in the world. United: Song 1 is the first of those songs. United: Song 2 has been written and video production is underway. United: Song 3 is coming."



Best Proposal In History
This is definately the best marriage proposal I've seen, but I was waiting for Mickey Mouse to make an appearance.



Our American Cousin
This is the song that Molly Lewis wrote to beat Paul & Storm in Song Fu 3. I linked to the MP3 back then, but she just made this video.



Earth Song
Here's another Michael Jackson tribute, this time from Lisa Lavie.



Bogota Pole Dance
This chick can do things on a stripper pole that is unfreaking believable.



Dorm Room
Here's the latest original song from Gabe Bondoc.



Another Day
Here's the latest original song from Kina Grannis.




Best Of The Rest:


1. "Celestial Seasonings had removed the Unicorn from their packaging. Not even the Mint Magician knows what happened!" CLICK HERE FOR The Mint Magician

2. Here's another version of the most covered song of the year, this time from Kikii. CLICK HERE FOR The Climb

3. Superstar Grills & Mr Freeze made a song dogging poor white folk like myself who were born without rhythm. CLICK HERE FOR White People Can't Dance

4. The Michael Jackson YouTube channel uploaded another classic music video. CLICK HERE FOR Man In The Mirror

5. Brent Black AKA brentalfloss wrote a jingle for a commercial recently. CLICK HERE FOR J & I Manufacturing

6. I like this version of the Saving Private Ryan credits better then the original. CLICK HERE FOR End Credits Rap

7. I stumpled upon this dance montage on Metacafe yesterday. CLICK HERE FOR Dance

8. I thought this was a funny remix. CLICK HERE FOR He Bite Me

9. Royal guards unexpectedly play Thriller. CLICK HERE FOR Royal Thrill

10. I'm from Ohio, but this is still a decent song. CLICK HERE FOR I'm From Vermont

No comments:

Post a Comment