Where Music & Dance Fall Face First Into The Internet

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

On Planets

Spintown News:
Still feel like crap, and I think I'm gonna have to break down and go to the doctor today. I was trying to avoid paying a $50 co pay, and the cost of meds. This is the 3rd day of not eating, feeling like crap & not working though, I'm finally caving...

On Planets
Here's the latest VideoSong from Jack Conte. In case you forgot the rules of making a VideoSong:
"1. What you see is what you hear (no lip-syncing for instruments or voice).
2. If you hear it, at some point you see it (no hidden sounds)."


Get Off My Phone
Here's a funny vampire/metal remix of the recent Glenn Beck freak out.

Woe, Hypocrites!
Ysabella Brave came out with a new song yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment