Where Music & Dance Fall Face First Into The Internet

Monday, July 6, 2009

Keep On Walking

Spintown News:
Someone tweeted a link to this song on Twitter today. I thought it was pretty cool, so I'm sharing it.


Keep On Walking
This is the official music video for this Ana Free song.



Captain America Fuck Yeah!
This can so easily be parodied, I'm hoping for a number of them in the future.



Spine Song
My spine is killing me at the moment, but this is still a funny song & video.



I'm Living The Good Life
I really don't care what Chester See did during the holiday weekend, but I love this song written by him & David Choi.



Do It For Love
Rock-afire Explosion is so much better in High Def, I hope they don't go back to using standard def.



Stretchy Pants
Flynt Flossy & Whatchyamacallit take on a serious topic in this music video.



Outta Here
Jessica Sanchez does a great job with this Esmee Denters song.




Best Of The Rest:


1. Phun.org has some great fans. I'll know this blog has officially made it, when a hot chick like this does a sexy web cam dance while holding a Spintown sign. CLICK HERE FOR Phun Girl

2. We almost went an entire day without a Michael Jackson related video. Don't worry Kata just uploaded a new cover. CLICK HERE FOR Billie Jean

3. This is a video response to the response that 'MediocreFilms' got from it's latest video making jokes about Michael Jackson. Personally I don't think we should stop making MJ jokes just because he's dead. However I do think you should wait a little while. I mean the guy wasn't even in the ground, and people start ragging on the guy. Can't you wait a couple weeks before you start cracking jokes again? CLICK HERE FOR How Dare You

4. Chris Cendana teams up with Meghan Tonjes for his latest cover. CLICK HERE FOR Killing Me Softly

No comments:

Post a Comment