Where Music & Dance Fall Face First Into The Internet

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

The "Lost" Fan-Them

This is a well done fan tribute to the awesome television show Lost.


Clone Megan Fox
I don't really get the hype about this chick. She's definately hot, but I can think of a dozen other chicks in Hollywood I think are sexier. Flavor of the week or year I guess...

Myspace Is A Ghost Town
Whether it's a ghost town or not, I like it better then Facebook. I'm on both, but really don't do much with either though.

Michael Jackson Piano Medley
16 Songs in 7 Minutes: I Want You Back, Billie Jean, Rock With You, Ben, The Way You Make Me Feel, Off The Wall, Smooth Criminal, Human Nature, I'll Be There, Thriller, Black Or White, Bad, P.Y.T., Beat It, Man In The Mirror & We Are The World.

How To Do The Robot
I want to go back in time just to slap this chick.

Popping Freestyle
'TheRussianTiger' on YouTube recently messed up a knee ligament, but it doesn't look like it in this video.

Join Me And Fight
Reh Dogg needs to team up with Drinking With Bob because I think they're the only conservatives on YouTube besides myself. Sure seems that way at times.

No comments:

Post a Comment