Where Music & Dance Fall Face First Into The Internet

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Leslie Hall

Craft Talk
Leslie Hall is back with a new music video. I love me some gem sweaters...



Hollywood A-S-S-T
Why is it so entertaining to watch white nerdy guys rap?



High School Musical
I liked the first movie, but this guys dance moves are more entertaining then both sequels put together.



Nom Nom Nom Nom Nom Nom Nom
Another fun filled ParryGripp song.



Best Of The Rest:

1. One of AJ Rafael's fans made a really quick video for one of his songs. CLICK HERE FOR She Was Mine

2. This would have been a great addition to my first 'Internet Dance' video. Might have to use it in the future. CLICK HERE FOR Grandma's Heavy Metal

3. These rabbits really get into their music. CLICK HERE FOR Headbang Bunnys

4. James Czeiner can fiddle. CLICK HERE FOR Cool Violin Video

5. At first you'll wonder why I linked to this, but just wait for it. CLICK HERE FOR Jake & Amir

6. Here's a James Jones original song. I love his voice. CLICK HERE FOR White Knight

7. Here's a great lyrical dance solo by a 15 year old. CLICK HERE FOR Wild Horses

No comments:

Post a Comment