Where Music & Dance Fall Face First Into The Internet

Monday, March 2, 2009

Spintown Features: ArshaAsteraki

Spintown News:
Before you get to the videos I've got some sad news. I saw on Yahoo that broadcasting pioneer Paul Harvey died at the age of 90. I listened to him on the radio for about 25 years, and he was a great American. Click here for 'The Rest of the Story'.

It's been awhile since I featured just 1 person, so today I'm featuring YouTuber 'ArshaAsteraki'. I've seen a couple of his videos before, and probably posted 1 or 2 here in the past. But I recently subscribed to his channel, and decided to feature 4 of his best videos. Oh, and I threw another of his videos in the BOTR section.

PS: My Song Fu picks for Round 2 will be posted Tuesday.

YouTube Celebrity Overnight!



I'm Persian Rap!



I'm A Gamer Rap!



BlogTV Rap!



Best Of The Rest:

1. Here's one more video from our Persian rapper. CLICK HERE FOR Super Rap #3

2. It's time for another Literal Video. CLICK HERE FOR Birdhouse In Your Soul

3. If I go just 1 day without posting some hot chick shaking her butt, or someone on a stripper pole you people complain like the world is ending. Well here you go, now leave me alone. CLICK HERE FOR Hot Booty!

4. YouTuber 'jun626' gives us a rockin' guitar solo. CLICK HERE FOR Hotel California

5. This is a good original song from Juliet Weybret, but the guitar is too loud or her voice too soft in this video. CLICK HERE FOR Live

6. This is a great contemporary dance routine by a 10 year old. CLICK HERE FOR Contemporary Solo

7. There will never be a dance team like Fred & Ginger again. This was shot in 1 take from the film Roberta. CLICK HERE FOR Hard To Handle

No comments:

Post a Comment