Where Music & Dance Fall Face First Into The Internet

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Musings On A Song

Russ Rogers recently started writing a column called Musings On A Song. Before today I had read 3 of the 4 he had posted & it's clear the man puts a lot more effort into his writing than I do. Each week Russ features a Creative Commons Copyright song, in hopes to introduce people to new artists, while sparking a little discussion in the process.

His latest post was about the song "Spintown" by Jonathan Mann. I already thanked Russ for not mentioning my many negative qualities, but I'd appreciate it if you checked out his column. If you're reading this, you're probably into the type of musician he would feature. So go...now...read something by someone who doesn't destroy the written word.

No comments:

Post a Comment