Where Music & Dance Fall Face First Into The Internet

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

YouTube Treasure Hunt #21

I'm going to admit I cheated in this hunt. Normally do these searches using certain RULES...which I loosely follow. This time I did do a search or 2 on YouTube, but I also used people I saw in the latest BlipTV tournament. Anyways...if you like any of these songs, I hope you decide to check out the channel I linked to below the video.

Nose To Nose by No Degrees Of Separation (2,381 subs)


0degreesofseparation & @NDOSofficial

Rewind by Carrie Johnson (31 subs)

Cfizzle19 & @Bflossie

Life by Gina Glover (35 subs)

Ginaahhh

Long Gone by Hayley Stead (87 subs)
hayleysteadmusic & @hayleystead + @haysteadmusic

Hey You by Horace Freeman featuring Anth (284 subs)

HighNotes7787 + anth703 & @HoraceFreeman + @Anth703

This Old House by Danny Korves (469 subs)

AcousticMonster

Fantasy by Joanna Saadeh (28 subs)

JoannaSaadeh

No comments:

Post a Comment