Where Music & Dance Fall Face First Into The Internet

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Today's The Day...Again!?

I was wondering around YouTube last month when I came up on a piano cover of "Ain't We Got Fun". I love that song, and I watched a couple more piano covers like "The Office Theme" & "The Charleston". I decided to see if the user did requests & sent him a PM. Turns out he does sometimes, and he did for me. I think I made the request early in Jan, and early in February he uploaded his cover of "Today's The Day" by Inverse T. Clown. Big thanks to YouTuber TheBJDillon (go check his channel out), I think he did a wonderful job. If anyone else would like to cover this song, you can find a link to all the information you need in the sidebar.

I'm hoping we'll have covers from Anna Marie Pesut, Chris Cogott & Rebecca Brickley sometime in the future. Feel free to prod them on a little. :p

No comments:

Post a Comment