Where Music & Dance Fall Face First Into The Internet

Monday, February 14, 2011

Hxaro Guide: Part 2

If you don't know what "Hxaro" means, I posted the definition in Part 1 of this series. I also posted an explaination of why I'm posting these songs.

This is the 2nd batch of songs I decided were worth hanging onto from the hxaro archive. My favorites from these 18 tracks are linked to so that you can listen to the cover (as well as the original) for yourself. The others you should look up in the archive for yourself.

PS: There's a shit load of King Arthur in this post...I didn't plan that. The man just kicks ass, I can't help it.

Oversleeping
King Arthur covering Caravan Ray

Level Best
Jim Of Seattle covering King Arthur

The Puppet's Dream
Jim Tyrrell covering King Arthur

Crack In My Heart
Ken covering Steve Durand

Don't Fix It
Hostess Mostess covering 15-16 Puzzle

I Know My Rights
John Benjamin Band covering Caravan Ray

Hold My Calls
Jim Tyrrell covering Lunkhead

Hey, Ruth
King Arthur covering Josh Woodward

She Gave Up
King Arthur covering Bjam

A Variation On Two
Ken's Super Duper Band 'n Stuff covering King Arthur

Tracks For Future Practice
John Benjamin Band covering Jonas Emmett

So Aggravating
Jack Shite covering King Arthur

Accelerator
King Arthur covering Insects Ahead

Short Life
Ken covering Andre Was Here At Midnight

Too Goth To Rock
Hell Yeahs covering King Arthur

Beauty Is A Burden
Jack Shite covering Hell Yeahs

Bad Dreams
Hoblit covering 15-16 Puzzle

WTF
Jim Of Seattle covering Niveous

No comments:

Post a Comment