Where Music & Dance Fall Face First Into The Internet

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Hxaro Guide: Part 3

If you don't know what "Hxaro" means, I posted the definition in Part 1 of this series. I also posted an explaination of why I'm posting these songs.

This is the 3rd batch of songs I decided were worth hanging onto from the hxaro archive. My favorites from these 16 tracks are linked to so that you can listen to the cover (as well as the original) for yourself. The others you should look up in the archive for yourself.

PS: This is the final Hxaro post. I'm sure years down the road there will be enough new covers to merrit another post, but for now I've listened to everything there is.

Gone Phishing
Steve Durand covering Abominominous

Satisfaction
Paco del Stinko covering Ross Durand

Too Far Away
King Arthur covering Steve Durand

Dinga Da Donga
King Arthur covering Abominominous

If I Were Italian
Paco del Stinko covering Steve Durand

God Hates Penguins
Paco del Stinko covering Jim Tyrrell

So Kind Stacey / Onomatopoeia
Puce covering Hell Yeahs / Abominominous

Sunny Again
Ross Durand covering Ken's Super Duper Band 'n Stuff

Don't You
King Arthur covering @eclectic spOOns

Need Stilts
Phil And Heather covering Glenn & Rachael

Rate Of Decay
Puce covering Steve Durand

Don't You
Steve Durand covering Bjam

Need Stilts
Mr. & Mrs. Caravan Ray covering Glenn & Rachael

Ignorance Is Bliss
Paco del Stinko covering Jolly Roger

Two Bucks And I'm Yours
Loyalty Day covering Ken's Super Duper Band 'n Stuff

Back From Brazil
Lunkhead covering King Arthur

No comments:

Post a Comment