Where Music & Dance Fall Face First Into The Internet

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Song Fight Review: Favourite Lego Bricks (Look At The Beach)

The last challenge over at Song Fight was titled "Boron Rod", and my favorite song was from Lonbobby. He finished 3rd in the voting, and the only other person I voted for took 1st (bgm). A new batch of songs can be found over at Song Fight, so I suggest you go pick your favorite songs for the current round. My picks are listed below:

Voted For:
(Right Click "Save As" on the artist's name for a MP3 of their entry.)

Hunky + Signboy - I honestly didn't expect anything this good in this fight. You built an ass of LEGO, and kicked it into thousands of little bits. Clever & fun lyrics, liked the performance, and the music was...good. Nothing bad to say, thanks for entering a great track.

Ross Durand - Cute. Song truely is inspired by the title, even if part of the actual title is only said once at the start & end of the song. Honestly, with such a stupid title...that's probably a good choice.

Others:
(Head over to Song Fight to listen to these songs.)

Lonbobby - Relaxing music, and I like the effects you use on your voice. I liked how you used the first part of this stupid title, but didn't catch anything referencing the second part. I would have voted for it had you used it, but it's still a solid entry.

No comments:

Post a Comment