Where Music & Dance Fall Face First Into The Internet

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Song Fight Review: The Road To Hanna

The last challenge over at Song Fight was titled "Keep All Your Promises", and I predicted that Torrentz would win. Or at least that was my favorite entry. Well I was wrong, and Fortune's Favorite got the win. Honestly Fortune's Favorite wasn't even on my radar. I didn't like the entry, and was shocked they won. Sammy didn't seem to think too highly of it either, but congrats to the winner. There's a whole new batch of songs over at Song Fight, so I suggest you go pick your favorite songs for the current round. My picks are listed below:

Voted For:
(Right Click "Save As" on the artist's name for a MP3 of their entry.)

1. Ross Durand - The vocals seemed shaky to me, which I probably noticed even more since he was accompanied only by a guitar, but I loved the song.

2. Amelia - Enjoyed the song, but it sounded like it was recorded in 2 different places. The first vocalist sounded much more clear then the second.

Not Too Bad: MC Milk-Plus

Side Notes:
I had stopped giving any feedback with my picks since I'm not a musician, and people were saying I didn't know what I was talking about. Well frankly I agree with those people, but at the same time others want me to give more feedback. So I figured I would go back to giving a short comment about the ones I vote for. Even I don't think my comments hold much water, so don't take it too seriously. Besides, that's what Sammy Kablam is for. He'll be giving his opinions shortly, and he's more qualified than myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment