Where Music & Dance Fall Face First Into The Internet

Friday, January 15, 2010

Interactive Piano

I mentioned recently that I was going to listen to all the past Song Fight songs. Well I decided to attack this mission 1 year at a time. So I'm working on listening to all the 2009 songs at the moment. When I'm done I'm planning a huge post about 2009. Probably pick the Song Fighter of the year, throw some stats about the year up, and some other things. Right now I'm about halfway through the year I think...so I've got a long way to go. Don't expect this for at least a couple weeks.

Interactive Piano
Mystery Guitar Man recently came up with the best interactive YouTube video I've seen to date. It's not all that incredible, but I was able to play "Mary Had A Little Lamb". Besides most interactive videos have sucked thus far with only a few exceptions.

No comments:

Post a Comment