Where Music & Dance Fall Face First Into The Internet

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Song Fight Review: Keep All Your Promises

The last challenge over at Song Fight was titled "Crush", and I predicted that Explino! would win. Or at least that was my favorite entry. Well I was wrong, and Deja Vu featuring Vertigo got the win. I liked their entry & had them ranked 4th, so congrats to the winner. There's a whole new batch of songs over at Song Fight, so I suggest you go pick your favorite songs for the current round. My picks are listed below:

Voted For:
(Right Click "Save As" on the artist's name for a MP3 of their entry.)

Torrentz

King Arthur

Manhattan Glutton

Architects Of Desire

Still Good: Montana Fudge with James Peen - Chthonic Youth

Not Too Bad: Balance Lost - Barton Stink - Jeff Robertson And The Neo-Candylanders

Keep All Your Promises (VideoSong)
State Shirt made another awesome VideoSong for their entry. The music ain't bad by any stretch, but it's just not a style of music I typically listen to.


Keep All Your Promises
Therman made a video for his Song Fight entry as well.


Side Notes:
There were 3 late entries into this fight. Suckweasel made me laugh with their song, and The Sober Irishman kept me entertained for about 3 minutes.

2 comments:

  1. For those that like to collect these MP3s, it's worth noting that there's a Firefox extension called DownloadThemAll that lets you download EVERY MP3 (or JPG, or whatever) on a page with a single button click. VERY handy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Dave, I bet that is a handy extension.

    ReplyDelete