Where Music & Dance Fall Face First Into The Internet

Sunday, September 28, 2008

LFO - Girl On TV Spectacular!

OK, I know this is just a lame boy band song from a decade ago. However I came across a funny parody, a cover & funny "talent" show video all within a span of 1 week. So I figured I would just post them all together. It also gives me an excuse to post the original music video with Jennifer Love Hewitt.

Gurl On YouTube
We'll start with a You Tube parody...



Girl On TV (cover)
Here's a decent cover of the song...



High School Talent Show
These guys may not have talent, but they have guts...



LFO - Girl On TV
By now you probably hate the song...that is if you were one of the few who didn't already hate it. The good thing about the original music video is that Jennifer Love Hewitt is in it. So just turn off your volume, hit the play button & just watch.



Best Of The Rest:

1. Good news for Mia Rose and Ana Free fans, they appeared live on portuguese TV together! CLICK HERE FOR Mia Rose & Ana Free

2. BamBamKaBoosh is a You Tube channel featuring shaycarl & sxephil. So far it's been a disappointing experiment in my opinion, but this parody of "I Kissed A Girl" (about Sarah Palin) isn't too bad. CLICK HERE FOR I Picked a Girl!

3. I posted a music video about socks about a week ago by ArtieTSMITW. POPTUB did a parody about underpants. CLICK HERE FOR Underpants

No comments:

Post a Comment